Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Draft Stormy for Louisiana




Grandmère Mimi
blogged on this yesterday: "Stormy makes a lot of sense. Why isn't Vitter in jail? The DC madam, Deborah Jeane Palfrey, committed suicide last May after she was convicted and sentenced to prison. Is it possible that Louisiana could have a senator who would tell the truth?"

If the notion of a serious challenge to David Vitter piques your interest, Visit the DRAFT STORMY SITE HERE.

The more she's interviewed, the more serious she seems--


||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

2 comments:

  1. Crapaud, I believe that I'd actually vote for Stormy over Vitter. I simply could not cast a vote for him. No way, no time, nowhere. What a d*ick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mon, Dieu, Mimi! I agree, but I'm resolved never to vote Republican again under any circumstance. So if she were to run as a Republican, I would not vote for her.

    ReplyDelete