Friday, January 30, 2009

Lawn Jockey Alert !


From The Field Negro:

"Steel might be "charismatic", but he strikes me as one of those Negroes who will say whatever is necessary to fit in. I see the guy on FOX NEWS and he is killing Obama and calling him every kind of name in the book. Then I see him on one of those late night talk shows and he is saying what a great guy Obama is and how the repubs have a lot of work to do blah blah blah. Yeah, Michael is somewhat of a fraud, he should fit in well with the folks over at the RNC.

But he will be right at home with the repubs, and this is just what the Doctor ordered for them in the age of Obama. They were losing their minds while trying to come up with an answer for his O ness, and now they think they have it. Damn that Obama sure is popular. He is smart, articulate, and very telegenic. Where can we get a Negro like that? Hey, how about that Steele guy, he speaks really well....

2 comments:

  1. Crapaud, I gave this post a link. I laughed and laughed. I was going to post the lawn jockey picture, but I was afraid folks would think it was you, and that wouldn't be right, because I know that you look just like Frederick Douglas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. I got it all wrong, Crapaud. All I had to do was read carefully, and I would have got it right. But you introduced me to The Field Negro, and that is a good thing. All's well that ends well.

    ReplyDelete